Friday, November 11, 2011



In my life this week…I have been a bit of a couch potato this week. I have big ideas sometimes but following through with them is a weakness of mine. I have put off going grocery shopping several times this week. I must go tomorrow. I must!

In our homeschool this week…we took a few days off as daughter went to her grandparent's house for a few days of visiting.


I am inspired by…God's promises.

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…Robyn went to see Puss N Boots with her dad and some friends Friday evening (today). She got in a few days visiting with her grandparents this week as well.

My favorite thing this week was…the call! Hubby heard from a prospective employer and they offered him a job! We were ecstatic and singing and praising God for his blessings on us. More blessings that we deserve.

Things I’m working on…trying to stick to my "to do" list in an attempt to get things done in a timely manner.

I’m reading…my book has been placed on the black burner as I have discovered Pinterest and I can't get enough of it!

I’m cooking…good eats and freezer meals for our vacation. Still need to post some photos and blog about some of these freezer meals that are new to us.

I’m grateful for…my hubby who is happy about his new job and this good news is having a great effect on his blood pressure which is continually coming down closer to normal levels.

I’m praying for…hubby to pass his physical for this new job with flying colors!



That's my week at Second Star Academy at Chaos Cottage. Thanks for stopping by.

Pam

No comments: