Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It's been a crazy week!

I haven't posted my Monday menu yet. We've been sorta busy. First off, Monday morning my mom called to say dad was taken to the emergency room by ambulance for chest pains. We had to rush to her house to be with her as she can barely walk, let alone drive. It's a good forty-five minute drive to her home. Turns out that dad was experiencing some sort of muscle pain but the doctors said his heart was fine. We are so thankful for that. We ended up leaving there after five and took the long way home and drove over Norris Dam and enjoyed the scenery. We picked up a pizza from Papa Murphey's to bake after we got home. It sure was good. It was a Bacon, Bacon, Bacon pizza.

Today, we got rid of our old den furniture, an almost new pub table and four chairs, our dining room suite, a coffee table and our old grill. We are getting a little bit of money to boot for that and it's less furniture to store and since we will more than likely be living in a smaller house we were going to need to get rid of all that anyway.

Hubby's blood pressure is still all over the place and it seems the medicine is just not working. Keep him in your prayers.

We haven't done school in two days. :( As Scarlett said, "tomorrow is another day."

Thanks for visiting,

Pam

2 comments:

Marge said...

I saw your BP posting on FB. I'm so sorry about that. I hope his doctors can come up with a better strategy.

I feel like I'm behind. Do you have your house on the market? Or, are you still working in that direction?

Chaos Cottage said...

Hey Marge! I sent you an update on Facebook.