Friday, September 2, 2011




In my life this week…cried my eyes out yesterday watching Where the Red Fern Grows with my daughter. I guess I was just "due" a good cry. Good movie.

In our homeschool this week…we are moving along just fine. Seems like it was an easy week for us.

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…may be going to the doctor with hubby today. Waiting on a phone call. He has a cyst on the top of his head to be taken off if his blood pressure issue will allow.

My favorite thing this week was…spending time with family.

Things I’m working on…still decluttering the house to get it ready for the market.

I’m reading…still reading Uncle Tom's Cabin but have also started on Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

I’m cooking…I've been cooking some yummy food for my family. Check out my weekly menu posted on Sunday or Monday to see my recipes. My Apple Bread was really good. I wish I had some with my coffee right now!

I’m grateful for…my online friends!

I’m praying for…my husband's blood pressure to lower and for him to find employment.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Where the Red Fern Grows is such a great book! Never seen the movie though.

All the best with your husband and his health, and getting the house ready!

Stopping by from THMJ!

Chaos Cottage said...

Thank you for your prayers.

S said...

Many prayers for your husbands health!

I will have to check out that Apple Bread. Sounds yummy!

Stopping by from THMJ.

Chaos Cottage said...

I'm new to THMJ and really enjoying the fellowship and reading new blogs.

wdworkman said...

Prayers for your husband and family. I haven't been reading blogs over the summer, so I'm spending a day in front of the computer. I'll definitely be trying the Apple Cake.

Janet
http://homeschoolblogger.com/wdworkman/