Thursday, September 15, 2011


In my life this week…

In our homeschool this week…we are playing "catch up" already. Spending Monday at my Mom and Dad's threw me behind. That's my excuse anyway, how about you?

I am inspired by…the cool weather. It's starting to feel like fall, y'all!

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…hoping to make it to church this Sunday. I've been having restless nights and I just can't function without my sleep. I really miss church.

My favorite thing this week was…getting some of the furniture out of our house that we will no longer need.

What’s working/not working for us…getting up early. I want to get up early. Really I do. But when morning rolls around and I am still needing sleep, it's just too easy to roll over and sleep more.

Things I’m working on…same stuff-different week.

I’m reading…still moving though Uncle Tom's Cabin at night and the first Harry Potter book.

I’m cooking…everything in the pantry and freezer. I must go to the store. My family is complaining.

I’m grateful for…God's provision through my husband's unemployment.

I’m praying for…my husband's blood pressure issues. It is still high and every one in the family is worried.

A photo, video, link, or quote to share…Good mothers have sticky floors, dirty ovens and happy kids!

Thanks for stopping by Second Star Academy at Chaos Cottage. Come again!

Pam

No comments: