Thursday, April 22, 2010

Oh my goodness!

Made this recipe this afternoon. Should of taken a picture but three servings were already gone before I could grab a camera. I think there might be two servings left! I am definitely going to do this one again. I didn't use frozen strawberries, but used fresh ones that I sprinkled with a little sugar. Oh my! Delicious. All that was missing was some ice cream! Hubby says cobbler is not complete without ice cream.

Embarrassingly Easy Strawberry Cobbler

1 cup self-rising flour
1 cup sugar
1 cup milk
1/2 stick butter or margarine
1 quart frozen strawberries, drained

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Stir flour, sugar, and milk together. Melt butter in dish in oven. Pour batter into dish over melted butter. Pour strawberries over batter. Bake 45 minutes. Let cool a bit before serving.

Try it. I think you'll like it too.

Pam

No comments: