Sunday, July 5, 2009

What's on my menu this week:




Here's my plan for feeding my family this week. Everything is subject to change depending on my mood. lol

Monday:

Breakfast-Oatmeal and Whole Wheat Toast
Lunch-Egg Sammies with Cheese and Baconnaise (yes, this is real- dh bought online)
Dinner-Roast Beast Supreme Casserole (made from leftover roast beast from the freezer)

Tuesday:

Breakfast-Chocolate Chip Muffins, Yogurt, 1/2 banana
Lunch-Leftovers
Dinner-Chicken Tetrazzini, Salad, Roasted Zucchini (thank you little garden), watermelon

Wednesday:

Breakfast-Cereal and Whole Wheat Toast
Lunch-Leftovers
Dinner-BBQ Turkey Wieners, Potato Salad, Baked Beans, more Watermelon?

Thursday:

Breakfast-Scrambled Eggs, Turkey Sausage, Whole Wheat Toast
Lunch-More lovely leftovers
Dinner-Zucchini Parmesan and spaghetti (thank you little garden)

Friday:

Breakfast-Blueberry Scones, Yogurt
Lunch-More of those lovely leftovers (see a trend here?)
Dinner-Game Night with friends-a smorgasbord of yummy snacky thingies

Saturday:

Breakfast- Pancake Sausage Wedges, Maple Syrup
Lunch-PB Sammies and Sliced Apples
Dinner-Grilled Chicken, Pasta Salad, Garlic Bread, Cantaloupe

Sunday:

Breakfast-Eggs, Bacon, Biscuits
Lunch-Turkey Burgers, Chips, Strawberry Shortcakes
Dinner-Lovely Leftovers-clean out the fridge night!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love a summertime menu!
Watching Barefoot Contessa making a fennel and orange salad. I love her cookbooks!
Have a terrific weekend!

Blessed Mama said...

Hhahahaha! I love that "depending on my mood" thing. Gosh I know exactly how that goes.........that is why we had cereal last night for dinner! :)