Monday, October 13, 2008

Menu plan week of October 13th

Monday: Good old lovely leftovers!

Tuesday: Low Fat Smoked Sausage (what an oxymoron), cooked with potatoes and cabbage, cornbread muffins

Wednesday: Turkey Burgers on whole wheat buns, sliced cantaloupe and pasta salad (another hubby favorite)

Thursday: Boxed stroganoff (I know not the healthiest!) but made with ground chicken, black grapes (a hubby and dd favorite!) I'm going to my Sunday School class' Ladies Night Out and I will be eating there. I hope I don't forget and eat before I go like I did last time. Duh!

Friday: Eating at the game - homecoming and tailgating

Saturday: Spaghetti, Salad, Garlic biscuits, more grapes

Sunday: Lunch-Crock pot chops cooked with carrots and potatoes, deviled eggs, green beans and some sorta yummy dessert (low calorie, low sugar, you know the good stuff!)

That's my plan and I'm stickin' to it!

Pam

No comments: