Monday, October 27, 2008

Menu for week of October 27th

Once again, I didn't get to everything on my menu last week. Some meals produced more than I thought, which means leftovers! Yipee! Yesterday we had an impromptu potluck after church so I didn't have to cook a meal just took a couple of side dish casseroles. Yesterday evening we at more leftovers. So here is my plan for this week:

Monday: Breakfast for Dinner
Tuesday: Down Home Chicken and Noodles Soup, Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, sliced Gala apples
Wednesday: Porcupine Meatballs, Spinach Sensation (new dish), mashed garlic potatoes
Thursday: Cheesy Scalloped Chicken, Tossed Green Salad
Friday: Homemade pizza night, veggies and ranch dip
Saturday: Hot Dog Casserole, Cole Slaw
Sunday: Out

4 comments:

The Proverbs Wife said...

Hello Pam,

I am so glad that you stopped by. Your comment is so sweet and I am really glad that my posts are impacting you in a positive way. I hope that you are continually encouraged each time that you visit.

I often share the same sentiment when visiting many of my favorite blogs. We are in a sense neighbors though, so please, don't be a stranger. Come back and visit soon.

Your menu sounds so delicious especially the cheesy scalloped chicken.

Divamom said...

Your menu sounds delish!!! I actually had the same idea for today's dinner! We are low on food and money and I was trying to come up with something with what we already have! Got bacon, eggs and bread......BREAKFAST!!! Keep up the good work, and I like your blog!

Chaos Cottage said...

Ah, thank you Hadias. You are very sweet. The Down Home Chicken and Noodles I made tonight were yummy! Dh and dd went back for seconds. No lovely leftovers for me tomorrow :(

I am going to post the recipe in case anyone wants to try it.

Pam

Chaos Cottage said...

Divamom, thank you for your lovely thoughts. Breakfast for dinner is one of my favorite meals. I don't always have the energy to do a nice big breakfast on the weekends.

Please come back and visit me again.