Sunday, October 19, 2008

Another week has flown by!

Another week has flown by here at the Seay house. I start out the week with a to-do list a mile long, sometimes it seems. I never accomplish everything on the list. But it does feel good to check some items off. Another busy week is coming up. I have a dentist appointment, a mammogram appointment (really looking forward to that one-makes the dentist seem like a spa treatment!), I have a hair salon appointment, an appointment for dd with a new pediatrician, a small group meeting, a field trip (dh is taking on this responsibility this time) and weekly doings such as laundry, grocery trip, Walmart trip, etc. I hope I don't get called in to substitute teach at dd's school. I did two days this week. Oh and I have Southern Living products to deliver to my guests who ordered from my party.

Sometimes when I look at my schedule, it is no wonder my house is in CHAOS (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome). But I am determined to tackle it all. Here are my goals this week in between all my comings and goings: Dust and vacuum main floor, mop hard floors, thoroughly clean kitchen (well, where you can see-not in the cabinets, pantry of fridge at this time), finish thoroughly cleaning laundry room, try to get a start on decluttering master bedroom including dresser drawers and walk-in closet, thoroughly clean master bathroom if all decluttering gets done, take stuff to charity. This is a lot to do but if I don't get to it all it will get moved to next week. It is just a goal.

Now you see why dh is doing the field trip? :-}

Hoping you all have a productive week!

Pam

No comments: