Going to duplicate some of these meals this week to feed the freezer.
Monday: Lazy Lasagna, Salad, Red Lobster Cheese Biscuits
Tuesday Breakfast for Dinner (I'm thinking pancakes, eggs and ham)
Wednesday: Chicken Roll-ups, Rice Almondine, Green beans, Rolls
Thursday: (Freezer Meal) Lil' Cheddar Meatloaves, Mixed Vegetable Casserole, Rolls
Friday: Date Night
Saturday: Dump BBQ Chicken, Buns, Baked Beans, Veggies and Dip
Sunday Chicken Fried Chops, Scalloped Potatoes, Creamed Corn, Rolls
Tender and freeze well. You can bake half of them and freeze the rest.
1 hour 30 mins prep
8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
8 thin slices deli ham
4 slices provolone cheese or mozzarella cheese, halved
2/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
1/2 cup grated romano cheese or parmesan cheese
1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
1/2 cup milk
1. Flatten chicken to 1/4 in.
3. Place a slice of ham and cheese on each piece of chicken.
4. Roll up from a short side and tuck in ends; secure with a toothpick.
5. In a shallow bowl, mix crumbs, grated cheese and parsley.
6. Pour milk into another bowl.
7. Dip chicken rolls in milk, then roll in crumb mixture.
8. Wrap and freeze roll-ups for up to 2 months.
9. To use frozen chicken-Completely thaw in the refrigerator.
10. Unwrap roll-ups and place on a greased baking sheet.
11. Spritz with nonstick cooking spray.
12. Bake uncovered, at 425 degrees for 30 minutes or until juices run clear.(I can add one more piece of chicken and this recipe would make 3 meals for my family of 3.)
Thank you for visiting Chaos Cottage. Please some back again!