Monday, January 30, 2012

Menu for week of January 30th



I did fairly well last week with my menu plan. All plans are subject to change with me though depending on what sort of day I've had, if I've gotten to the store yet, or what type of food I might be craving. Are you the same? I still like to have a plan though. I make a grocery list and then I always have the ingredients for the food I plan. If I decide not to make it the night it is scheduled, I still have all the makings and can make it another night, or another week, if I want to.

This week I have a lot of my freezer meals on my menu. This will make dinner time easy and not much clean-up either. Here is my plan for this week:

Monday: Freezer Meal-Chicken and Bows, Spinach Salad, Rolls

Tuesday: Freezer Meal-Chicken Enchiladas, Mexican Rice, and maybe some Vegetarian Refried Beans (canned)

Wednesday: Freezer Meal-Corn Dog Casserole, Spinach Salad

Thursday: Possibly a leftovers buffet or homemade Chicken and Noodle Soup with homemade bread

Friday: Lasagna Roll-Ups (make an extra one for the freezer), Salad, Garlic Bread

Saturday: Freezer Meal-Chicken Roll-Ups, Rice, Broccoli, Peach Cobbler

Sunday: Crock Pot BBQ Chicken, Buns, Baked Beans, Corn on the Cob (later for Super Bowl, Velveeta Dip and Tortilla Chips, No Bake Cookies!)

That's my menu for this week. How about you? Check out Organized Junkie for hundreds of menu plans. It's the highlight of my week to read these plans. I get so many new ideas and recipes from them.

Have a super week and thank you for visiting Chaos Cottage!

Pam

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have a great menu planned! Enjoy your week.