Sunday, December 18, 2011

Menu for week of December 19th



Final week before Christmas. Do you have all your shopping, decorating, card sending, and baking done? No me. But it is all in the works. It will all get done If you haven't joined yet, click on my Pinterest button to the right and join. You will love it too.

Here is what is on my dinner menu plan this week:

Monday-Chicken Enchiladas (freeze a pan), Mexican Rice

Tuesday-Lovely Leftovers-popcorn at the Movies

Wednesday-Spaghetti Casserole (freeze two pans), Salad, French Bread

Thursday-Baked Beans with Smoked Sausage, Buttermilk Cornbread

Friday-Dump Cranberry Chicken (crockpot) (freeze a bag), Mashed Potatoes, Italian Green Beans, French Bread

Saturday-Christmas Eve fun at my parents

Sunday-Christmas day at MIL's home. I'm bringing my Broccoli and Rice Casserole, Jalapeno Corn Casserole, Ginormous Party sized Stouffer's Macaroni and Cheese, and Wassail.

That's my week. How about you. Go to Organized Junkie to read more menus and get some new ideas on how to feed your family.

No comments: