Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Chicken Tetrazzini


I am sure I have posted this recipe before, but here is the picture. It is super easy and super cheap to make. I already had a couple cooked and frozen chicken breasts in the freezer and one boneless frozen breast which I cooked. So I just doubled the recipe, cut up all the cooked chicken and mixed it with the other ingredients except the cheese. I made a pan to go in the freezer for a really easy meal on another day.

Chicken Tetrazzini

8 oz. thin spaghetti, cooked, drained

1 can cream of chicken soup

½ cup milk

2 cups diced cooked chicken

4 oz. can sliced mushrooms

¼ c. grated Parmesan cheese


Place spaghetti in buttered 2 qt. casserole. Mix soup and milk. Add diced chicken and drained mushrooms. Combine chicken mixture with spaghetti. Sprinkle cheese on top. Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.



Enjoy,

Pam

No comments: