Monday, December 12, 2011

Menu for week of December 12th



I'm going to try again, like I did last week, and follow up during the week with photos and recipes of certain foods. Mondays can be busy around here and it makes me stick to the menu more and hone my photography and computer skills.

Monday: Pork Chops, Stuffing, Green Bean Casserole, Sweet Potatoes

Tuesday: Taco Chicken Meat (crock pot), all the fixin's

Wednesday: Leftovers or freezer surprise

Thursday: Dump BBQ Chicken (freeze a bag), Corn on the Cob, Salad, Buns

Friday: Sausage Casserole, Salad, Rolls

Saturday: Leftovers or $5 Hot and Ready Pizza or if my hubby gets his wish, a BACON, BACON BACON, pizza from Papa Murphy's

Sunday: Cajun Chicken (crock pot), Mashed Potatoes, Carol's Corn Casserole

I didn't get to the Apple Muffins last week and I'm gonna try to make those and put them into the freezer along with an old favorite, Banana Oat Muffins, if I can get any bananas to stick around long enough for the muffins. Hubby eats one every day!

No comments: