Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I need to get rid of my recliner.

My recliner is becoming way too comfortable. I get in it and I don't want to get out of it. I like sitting in it and drinking my coffee. I often eat my meals sitting in it. I sit in it with my laptop and the world is at my fingertips. I recently placed a floor lamp next to it so I can read while sitting in it. I plan my menus while sitting in it. I clip coupons while sitting in it. I watch T.V. while sitting in it. I home school my daughter while sitting in it. I don't sleep in it. I find it hard to sleep in a chair. I talk on the phone while sitting in it. I can reach the door to let the cats in or out, while sitting in it. I think I need to get rid of it. It isn't even the most comfortable recliner I have ever sat in. It's not very cushiony. It's very hard to get out of. The screws keep falling out of the footrest part. I think it's halfway broken. It's full of stains. Dear daughter took advantage of the chair being minus her mother the other day and sat down in it and spilled her beans and weenies in it. It's very stained. Toby the boy cat, scratches the back when he wants out. So it's a little picked at in that area. Dear hubby rarely sits in it. He's more of a couch potato. I have named my recliner. I call it the "CHAR". Not chair. Not Cher. But Char. It's my char. I need to get rid of it. I could replace it with a very nice rocking chair that sits in the dining room. Hmmm...

No comments: