Saturday, January 2, 2010
My resolutions for this year
Here are my resolutions for 2010.
1. Read through the Bible. Dh is joining me in this one. I've done this before. I use a chronological Bible.
2. Lose weight and exercise (Isn't this a given on everyone's resolution list?)
3. Declutter the house. We have already started on this beginning with dd's room and guestroom.
4. Attend my Adult Bible Fellowship (ABF) more consistently. Mornings have been very rough for me for a long while.
5. Take my vitamins.
6. Drink more water.
7. Take more photographs.
8. Get scrapbook albums up to date.
9. Work on heritage albums.
10. Practice more hospitality. We started on this last year by hosting our small group in our home. This year, I would like to have more guests over for meals and such.
11. Pray daily for dh to find the job that the Lord would have him to have.
12. Have at least one yard sale this year to bring in extra cash.
13. Pray about teaching at VBS this year.
14. Enjoy my family more and have more family nights playing games, watching family movies, and just being together.
How about you? Do you make resolutions? Share.