Monday, January 18, 2010

My Menu for week of January 18th




Happy Dr. MLK, Jr. day!

Here is my plan for feeding my family this week. I am not going to post breakfasts or lunches as we seem to do the same things most of the time. Breakfasts is generally toast with pb for me, oatmeal, eggs, bacon, biscuits, sometimes, Fiber One bars, donuts, bananas etc. Lunches tend to be leftovers or sammies. Here are my dinner plans:

Monday: Freezer Meal-Apple Pork Chop Bake, Slaw from yesterday

Tuesday: Mr. Food's Chicken Kiev (OAMC-eat today-freeze a meal or two for another time), Chicken Flavored Rice, Green Bean/Bacon Roll-ups

Wednesday: Hamburger Cabbage Casserole, Cornbread

Thursday: Leftovers-Small Group Night and Ladies Night Out Night-make veggies and dip, brownies, cheese and crackers for dh to feed small group-make potato soup to take to Ladies Night Out

Friday: Chicken and Dumplings

Saturday: Beans, Sauteed Cabbage, Fried Okra, Cornbread

Sunday: Hot Dogs with Chili, Chips

No comments: