Sunday, February 22, 2009

We had snow today!

It was so strange to wake up to snow this morning. I heard those winds howling last night as I was going to sleep. What a nice gift to wake up too.

Dh and dd are watching Twister. Dd is into storms. She likes to read books about storms. She talks a lot about storms. She watches the weather channel. She even has a little thingy with water in it that you spin and it makes a tornado inside it. Thunder, she doesn't like so much.

We just finished eating our dinner. It was delicious. I baked my casserole in my new oven which was delivered this morning. The old one died. We just bought an inexpensive white one to match the other appliances. Our fridge, being the oldest at 11 years, is still running fine. But once it dies we want all stainless steel appliances. So we went for a plain cheapo stove to do until then. It was fun looking at all the pretty stainless steel appliances at Lowes. Robyn like them too and can't wait for us to get them. I can. Cha-chang!

Well, I will go for now and check out a few of my favorite blogs. When the movie is over dd is getting a bath and her dirty head washed. I must get up and get her off to school and pick up the house before a few of my friends come over. My friend, Marge is teaching Julie and I how to crochet! I can't wait.

Pam

No comments: