Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy November 1st!

It's November, it feels and looks like fall.  I just love this time of year, don't you?  We didn't "do" Halloween last night. We set out a huge bowl of candy with a sign that said please take two and Happy Halloween.  I think the first group through took the majority of it.  It was chilly here and none of us wanted door duty tonight.  Are we party poopers or what?  Actually it was daughter and I who were the poopers.  Hubby had a good excuse.  He has a test at work today and needed to study.

It's a new month so I've set a few goals for myself this month, at least, while I am at home.  We are going to South Carolina on the 17th for a week.  Here are my goals:

Drink 8 glasses of water a day (I have a hard time doing this, do you?)
Take my vitamins
Exercise on the bike or treadmill or a neighborhood walk five days a week
Clean and organize my craft room (it's in there somewhere!)

I guess I could exercise on vacation and drink my water and take my vitamins while on vacation as well, couldn't I?

How about you?  Do you find yourself wanting to set goals at the beginning of the month, week or year?  I do.  There's something about a new (fill in the blank) that makes me feel like I'm starting with a clean slate and I'm more motivated to set goals for myself.

Have a Happy November 1st and thanks for stopping by Chaos Cottage.

Pam


No comments: