Monday, May 7, 2012

What's for Dinner, week of May 7th


My daughter and I are enjoying a week in Gatlinburg at our timeshare condo.  I even plan our meals when I'm on vacation!  I don't like to eat out everyday, especially three times a day, so planning our meals and shopping for what we need is essential.  Saturday night was Cinco De Mayo so we had Refried Bean Burritos and Rotel Cheese Dip and Chips.  Today (Sunday) we had Chicken Sausages, Cajun flavored, Macaroni and Cheese, and Tossed Salads with Ranch Dressing.  Here is my plan for the rest of the week:

Monday:  Grilled Cheese and Soup
Tuesday:  Chef's Salads and Crackers
Wednesday:  Pepperoni and Cheese Crescent Roll-ups with Marinara, Veggies and Dip
Thursday:  5 Cheese Pizza, Veggies and Dip
Friday: Spaghetti with Marinara, Veggies and Dip
Saturday:  Returning from Gatlinburg, not sure what we will eat, possibly we will get some take-out or go out to eat.
Sunday:  Something in the Crock Pot (a chicken dish, no doubt), Corn on the Cob, Frozen Veggies.

That's my week.  Please come by and visit me again!

Pam

1 comment:

Eden said...

These all sound like family favorites and EASY. I may have to experiment and try the pepperoni and cheese crescent roll ups.