Monday, May 21, 2012

Menu plan for week of May 21st


We are out of town again and for the first time, I am just cooking by the seat of my pants!  No plan.  So far so good.

Saturday night we grilled out chicken breasts and I made spaghetti salad and asparagus to go with it.  Last night I made hobo dinners in the oven.  They consisted of turkey patties, sliced potatoes, carrots and onions.  We had corn on the cob with these.  The hobos took forever in the oven as I think the oven in our condo only half works. Also, I would have rather grilled these out too, but it was hit and miss with the rain and I didn't want to take that chance.  I still have some leftover corn in the fridge, salad fixin's and some turkey and cheese sausages that I may grill out for another meal.  Other than that I have no plans for the remainder of the week.  It's just my daughter and I and we will probably get some meals out as well.  It will be a fun week for sure.

Thanks for visiting!

Pam

No comments: