Monday, April 30, 2012

Menu for week of April 30th


Last week I didn't get to everything on my menu.  We had a few nights of take-out food which was a nice reprieve, but it time to get back to the plan.  Here is my plan for this week:

Monday:  Simple White Chili and Cornbread

Tuesday:  Pepperoni, Mozzarella Crescent Roll-ups in Marinara Sauce, Spinach and Strawberry Salad

Wednesday:  Chicken Burgers, Oven Fries, Root Beer Floats!

Thursday:  Crunchy Ranch Chicken, Spinach and Strawberry Salad (again! It's so good!)

Friday:  Turkey Smoked Sausage (grilled on the George Foreman), Bush's Grillin' Beans, Corn on the Cob

Saturday:  Cinco de Mayo!  (I hope I spelled that right.  I didn't do well in Spanish)  We are going to be celebrating at our time-share condo in Gatlinburg.  I'm making Burritos with Refried Beans, Rotel Cheese Dip and Chips, and I haven't decided what else.   Whatever it is will be in the Mexican theme.

Sunday:  We will be at Dollywood!  I think a Funnel Cake will be on the day's menu somewhere!  LOL


Have a terrific week.  Come back again.

No comments: