Friday, April 20, 2012

The Homeschooling Mother's Journal



In my life this week…I have been making plans and not following through. Well, what else is new? Hey, that's just life. I have enjoyed my week teaching my daughter and spending time with her. I just haven't done too much on my To Do List.

In our homeschool this week…we are nearing the end of our school year. I think we will finish up pretty much on time except for possibly math. We both are looking forward to our summer break :)

I am inspired by…my daughter's maturity and ability to help me with things I need her help with. Ninety percent of the time she helps me with no complaints. That is a blessing to me.

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…Robyn left yesterday to spend a few days with her Grand Mama. Today is Robyn's 13th birthday! Oh my! Tomorrow we are picking up her bestie and going to Mama's to celebrate with a Rockin' Robyn birthday party. It will be a fun day.

My favorite thing this week was…spending time with my bestie, my hubby!

Things I’m working on…same stuff-different week :)

I’m reading…I have several books in progress but haven't done any reading this week.

I’m cooking…check back on Mondays to see my menu for the week.

I’m grateful for…the daughter the Lord gave me at 12:21 P.M exactly 13 years ago today! She is a joy and a loving daughter.

I’m praying for…my husband's continuing good grades at work in his training program, continued employment there, safe travels to and from work for him and for him to continue to adapt to this new vocation the Lord has given him.

Thank you for stopping by Chaos Cottage and Second Star Academy. Leave me a note saying you were here and stop by again!

Pam



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, happy 13th! What a BIG birthday, huh? My oldest turned 13 in February..it's the start of the TEEN YEARS. Ugh! LOL

Chaos Cottage said...

I know, we have to live with teenagers now! LOL

Marge said...

Happy 13th Birthday, Robyn!