Sunday, April 15, 2012

Menu for the week of April 16th



I haven't been doing such a great job of following my menu plans. But, fortunately, my freezer and pantry are usually well stocked and I can change my plans without an expensive run to the store. I dislike grocery shopping. Ugh. Plus, breakfast makes such a yummy and quick dinner! Also, hubby likes to get take out now and then. This weekend he wanted to try out a new to us Chinese restaurant and we got lunch there on Saturday. The entree was okay, the rice was just rice, nothing special, and the egg roll tasted frozen. I like my Little China restaurant. It is the best. No one can touch them. Good thing I go by there now and then on my way to see my mom and dad or I would die of Chinese withdrawal! Oh my, how did I get off subject here?

Here is my plan for this week if I make it to the grocery store tomorrow :)

Monday:

B-Oatmeal and Raisins
L-Soup, Sliced Apple
D-Chicken Broccoli (I keep putting this recipe off-must use the fresh broccoli and make this today!)

Tuesday:

B-Whole Wheat Toast with Peanut Butter, Sliced Banana
L-Salad with Turkey Pepperoni and Cheese
D-Grilled Chicken, Spaghetti Salad, Cantaloupe

Wednesday:

B-Greek Yogurt, Granola, Strawberry Parfait (It's like dessert for breakfast!)
L-Grilled Cheese, Salad, Grapes
D-Grilled Turkey Sausage, leftover Spaghetti Salad

Thursday:

B-Oatmeal and Raisins
L-Any leftover Spaghetti Salad and Sammie
D-Potato Soup

Friday:

B-WW Toast with Peanut Butter, Banana
L-Leftover Soup
D-Out-Date Night? :)

Saturday:

B-Eggs, Toast, NF Bacon, Fruit
L-Party at MIL's for DD's 13th birthday!

Sunday:

B-Eggs in a Hole, Turkey Sausage, Fruit
L-Grilled Chicken Burgers, Oven Fries, Root Beer Floats

Please go to http://orgjunkie.com/ to see 100's of menus for inspiration. Have a terrific week! Pam

No comments: