Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Homeschooling Mother's Journal



In my life this week…it's been a rough week for me, physically. I've had a cold that just won't quit. Daughter has it too. So, not much schooling this week. Not much work done around the house either.

In our homeschool this week…illness in home. School shut down until further notice. LOL

I am inspired by…my husband who is putting in long hard days learning a new vocation to provide for his family.

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…Robyn and Robert went out Tuesday night to meet the rest of his family to celebrate his uncle's 85th birthday. I was too sick and germy to attend.

My favorite thing this week was…uh...cold meds.

I’m cooking…my menu has gone to the wayside. Living on soup, bouillon, tea, sammies, mainly.

I’m grateful for…my husband who has not caught my cold.

I’m praying for…my cousins who lost their father this week.

Thanks for stopping by Second Star Academy. Hopefully next week, we will be back in the swing of things.

Pam


3 comments:

Misty said...

kudos to your husband for learning a new trade! That's amazing... thank God he hasn't gotten sick! hope you feel better very soon!

Unknown said...

Oh, gosh, I hope you both get better soon!

Wicked Witch said...

I have a new cookbook for you as soon as I can get it over there.