Saturday, March 3, 2012

Ah, quiet.





Well, almost quiet. I can hear the dishwasher doing it's thang. Hubs and Robs went to the cinema to see the Star Wars 3D picture. 3D gives me a headache, so I passed. I would much rather be doing laundry, dishes, cooking, and all that housewifey stuff. Not!

But really, if I don't do it, who does? Hmm??? l have some pots and pans soaking. Need to give the stove a really good cleaning, stove eyes and pans and all. One day I may even clean the oven! Yep, it needs it. It needed it about a month after we bought it. And the wooden floor, oh let's not go there please. Sigh...the kitchen of a cooking woman is never clean! But I'm not complaining. I like having a family to cook for. I like seeing them eat and enjoy their food. Cooking is how I show my love. I just wish the love didn't show so much on my hips, know what I mean? LOL

I'm going to get off this big hiney now and work in the kitchen, get dinner started, and then probably play on Pinterest a while, get up and do more housewifey things and then more Pinterest/Facebook perusing, etc. I also need to wash that gray right out of my hair. I have one hair color left at home to do my own coloring and after that, I'm hitting the beauty parlor again to get my hair did. Yep, I said hair did. LOL I don't like doing it myself, but when you're poor for a few years, and you have gray to cover, you do what you have to do. I am looking forward to getting my hair pampered once every six weeks again.

How about you? How is your Saturday coming along? Doing fun stuff, work stuff, a little in between?

Pam

No comments: