Sunday, August 23, 2009

My menu this week:




Monday:

Breakfast-Malt O Meal (chocolate) and Toast for dd; Breakfast Casserole Muffins for dh and I
Lunch-Crockpot Hamburger Soup for dh and I; Turkey Sammie, Carrots and Ranch Dip, Sliced Apple for dd's school lunch
Dinner-Cheesy Chicken Bundles (extras for freezer), Corn on the Cob, Salad

Tuesday:

Breakfast-French Toast, Sausage
Lunch-leftover soup for dh and I; Spaghetti and a Spinach Salad for dd
Dinner-Pinto Beans with Kielbasa, Corn Muffins

Wednesday:

Breakfast-Oatmeal, Toast
Lunch-Leftovers for dh and I; PB Sammie, Sliced Apple, Rice Cakes for dd
Dinner-Bourbon Chicken (extra for freezer), Brown Rice and Asian vegetables

Thursday:

Breakfast- Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sammie
Lunch-Leftovers for dh and I; dd buying lunch at school
Dinner-Back to the 50's Casserole, Salad

Friday:

Breakfast-Muffins and Yogurt
Lunch-Leftovers for dh and I; Turkey Dawg, Chips, Cookie for dd
Dinner-Garlic Grilled Chicken Skewers, Mexican Rice, Salad

Saturday:

Breakfast-Cinnamon Rolls, Eggs, Bacon
Lunch-BBQ Ranch Salad
Dinner-Hot Dog and Bean Casserole, Slaw

Sunday:

Breakfast-Muffin, Yogurt
Lunch-Crock Pot Ham, Macaroni and Cheese, Brussels Sprouts, Rolls
Dinner-Leftover Buffet

1 comment:

wdworkman said...

I'm wondering what a Back to the 50's casserole is??? I tried to google and couldn't find anything.
The menu looks yummy!

Janet
wdworkman@aol.com