Thursday, July 3, 2008

Well it's 10:30 at my house and I'm ready for a nap already! Well, we have cats that want out during the wee hours and my hubby is usually the one to do it. Well, okay, he's always the one to do it. My cats know who to wake up and it's not me. Anyway, it disturbs my beauty sleep(and boy do I need that), and I have a hard time getting back to sleep and usually just go ahead and get up. So by this time in the morning I am sleepy. My sleep doctor says morning naps are better for us anyway. Yay me!

Dd is watching the telly and just filled her belly with breakfast. Dh is at work slaving away. I had several things on my to-do list to get to today. I need to run to the store for fresh cucumbers. We are going to Aunt Pat's lake house for the 4th and I am bringing Banana Pudding, Brownies (decorating in red, white and blue) and Spaghetti Salad. I'll post recipes later. But first, a nap!

No comments: