Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hello Blogworld!

It's a lazy Sunday here. We attended church this morning and came home and ate lunch and then just lazed around. Dh and I watched some shows on the History channel that I had DVR'd about the United States Presidents. We watched up to President Arthur. That was all that was broadcast that night. I didn't think to check and see if there were any more the next night. Oops.

Dd spent quite a bit of time on Webkinz. She had a lot of those little stuffed animals that she hadn't adopted yet. So we proceeded to help her name them and she got quite a lot of them officially adopted and earned Webkinz cash. This girl likes to spend money! Now she is watching the Disney channel. Oh the life of a nine year old!

I have perused the sales papers and made a grocery list. That's really the only reason we get the Sunday paper. Coupons and advertisements. I should hit the store tomorrow. I may even try some CVS bargains that I hear so many other bloggers taking advantage of. Gotta save where you can!

Well, I'm gonna go fix myself a glass of ice tea, surf the web a bit and check some other blogs. Have a great evening.

Pam

No comments: