Monday, December 23, 2013

Menu plan for week of December 23rd



Monday:  (freezer meal)  Magnificent Casserole, Green Veggie

Gotta do some last minute shopping so an already made meal to pop in the oven is just the trick for me today!

Tuesday:  Spending the day at my parents.  Not sure what is on the menu but I am taking them Sausage and Cheese Balls and a Watergate Salad.

Wednesday:  Christmas Day!  Hubby is working so daughter and I are on our own.

Thursday:  Celebrating Christmas at my MIL's.  I'm taking Green Bean Casserole, Broccoli and Cheese Casserole, Iced Tea and Wassail.

Friday:  Good ole lovely leftovers!

Saturday:  Italian Crock Pot Chicken (a Pinterest recipe), and Italian Green Beans

Sunday:  Out

That's my plan.  How about you?  Go to http://orgjunkie.com/ for inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by.

Pam

No comments: