Monday, June 25, 2012

My menu for the week of June 25th


Breakfasts will consist of:  Yogurt Parfaits, Cereal, Muffins and Eggs, and Fruit

Lunch will consist of:  Leftovers, Sammies, Soup, Fruit, etc.

Monday:  Grilled Shrimp (thanks to a good friend who brought us shrimp back from his vacation), Grilled Chicken (for me), Alfredo Sauce and Fettucine, Asparagus, French Bread

Tuesday:  Sausage Casserole, Corn on the Cob, French Bread, Brownies a la Mode (frozen yogurt)

Wednesday:  Potato Soup (a hubby fav), Grilled Cheese Sammies

Thursday:  Porcupine Meatballs, Mashed Potatoes, Fried Corn (frozen), Peach Cobbler topped with Frozen Yogurt

Friday:  Spaghetti Casserole (make extra for freezer), Salad, Bread Sticks

Saturday:  Not sure (hubby and daughter leaving for trip to Ireland)

Sunday:  Ditto

I didn't post any recipes this week as these are all meals I've made before and are in my recipe section to the right. 

Thank you for stopping by.  Please come back and visit again!

Pam

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm stopping by from Organizing Junkie's MPM.
Looks like you're in store for some wonderful good eats.