Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I actually accomplished something on my to-do list!

I actually accomplished something that has been on my to-do list for quite a while.  I found an idea on Pinterest (yeah, like who hasn't), and I actually decided to do it.  I gave my fridge a much needed cleaning out and then covered the shelves with Press and Seal.  It doesn't look as beautiful as my clean shiny glass shelves would, but this will be much easier to clean.  I can just peel it off and put down new Press and Seal.  Thank you whoever came up with this idea.  Here is the picture from Pinterest.

 My store didn't have the pretty printed Press and Seal, only the plain, but it's okay.  It makes the glass look like frosted glass. 

So, even with the school year coming to an end, I finally found the time to do a chore that I had been putting off.  (patting myself on the back!)

Pam

No comments: