Saturday, January 22, 2011

Oh, my aching back!

I have been having back pain all week. Needless to say, the menu below, was not adhered to. Hubby's cooking skills are not that good. lol He bought Subway one day, made breakfasts, made spaghetti and meatballs (frozen turkey meatballs), sandwiches and soup, etc. He kept us fed but I didn't think he was up to following my recipes. He did all right though. I'm not complaining.

I came downstairs Monday morning long enough to post my weekly menu and decided I would be more comfortable in the chair in my room. I spent the week up there taking pain meds and muscle relaxers (old ones from previous aches and pains) and slept a lot. I watched some DVD's I had been wanting to get to for a while, finished reading a book, and enjoyed those naps!

My back is feeling well enough today for me to come down stairs again and I decided to get on my laptop to see what I have been missing. I didn't take my laptop to my room this week, although I did check Facebook a few times with my daughter's Ipad. The break felt good.

My back is not where it should be, but I am in less pain. Thank you Lord for taking away the pain.

Pam

2 comments:

Marge said...

Sorry to hear that, Pam!

Becky said...

I know about back pain, it is miserable. Glad you were able to rest and take it easy.