Monday, May 3, 2010

As always, I'm behind...




Well, so much for doing a load of laundry a day or so. I let it pile up this week. So today I am trying to catch up. Fortunately, my back is doing much better.

One thing I like to do on Mondays is to peruse orgjunkie.com and read other menus for the week. It's also a good way to find new favorite blogs. I also go to oneplace.com and listen to some favorite ministries while looking at the other sites. Sorta killing two birds or three with one stone sort of thing. It's actually quite enjoyable. In between rebooting the laundry I set out food to thaw, load and unload the dishwasher, hand wash dishes, clean the table and counter, pick up clutter, etc. So Mondays aren't so bad after all!

Pam

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hi, Pam! My brain is a bit fuzzy at the moment, and I can't remember if you've been to my blog before? I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for leaving a comment today! :)