Thursday, December 10, 2009

I haven't forgotten.

Remember my post of September 9th? I do. It's been hanging over my head ever since I posted it. I haven't forgotten, really. I am just still in the list making mode. Yeah, that's it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. lol

I have a ham cooking in the oven today. It smells sooo good. I feel very nesty. Well, actually, I feel pretty nesty all the time. Especially in my red recliner. Yes it is mine, and you better not be sitting in it! lol Since my pc needs more ram, I have been using my laptop a lot. I sit in my red recliner and just surf away. It's very addicting. Oh, you didn't know that? lol I especially like a roaring fire, my red recliner and my laptop nowadays.

Well, anywho, we are expecting a little friend of dd's over this evening to spend some good quality girlfriend time together. Aren't 9-10 year olds sweet? They have even made a schedule so that they can get in everything they want to do in the little time they have together. Ahhh...

Well, off to unload the dishwasher and reload it. I call this rebooting the dw. You can use that saying too, if you want too. lol I am way too goofy today.

Pam

No comments: