Monday, May 11, 2009

What's on my menu this week:






A few days we changed our plans and I didn't get to everything I had on my menu last week so some of those have been brought over to this week:

Monday: Parcheesy Spaghetti Pie, Spaghetti Bread, Salad (edit-going to small group and having a cook-out, this meal will be moved to Tuesday)

Tuesday: See Monday

Wednesday: Crock Pot Easy Veggie Chili, Cornbread

Thursday: Easy Turkey Club Bake, Salad

Friday: Grilled Dawgs, Potato Salad, Chips, Strawberry Shortcake

Saturday: Chicken Spaghetti, Spinach Salad, Garlic Bread

Sunday: Pork Chops, Brussel Sprouts, Mashed Potatoes with Gravy, Macaroni and Cheese, Impossible Cheesecake

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Potato Salad! Many times, we'll just eat it as a main course.
It definitely hits the spot in this hot Vegas heat!
Please stop by my blog. I'm celebrating 4 years of blogging with a drawing. Just leave a comment during the month of May. The prize...a $25 gift certificate from vinylvineyard at Etsy.com!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Crock pot chili?? Could you send me the recipe??? Pretty please?

j_kupsh@yahoo.com

Melissa said...

Sounds like a great plan! I'll be over for strawberry shortcake. :)

BTW, I can totally identify with CHAOS! I'm working on that, too.