Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Christmas Eve!

My parents just left after spending the afternoon with us. We gave them our Christmas gifts and ate appetizers and cookies and enjoyed an afternoon visit together. Dd and dh had to show my Dad the Mario Kart Wii game. We built a fire, even though it is very warm here today. It was raining though. But better than cold weather.

Dd and I just finished frosting our red velvet cupcakes and we are about to start rolling out the sugar cookie dough and cutting out Christmas shapes and baking them. She wants us all to play a game of Scrabble after while too. It is so much fun having a 9 year old who wants to play games. I hope the day never comes when she doesn't.

Dh has run out to Books A Million to get her the black panther Webkinz before they close for the night. Dd has about 95 Webkinz! It's ridiculous! She names them all and can tell you each and every name. She's a fanatic! Really.

I will probably post about our Christmas tomorrow and then I will be on a blogging break for about a week or so. I will be back next year.

So, to you and yours, I wish you a very merry Christmas Eve and don't forget to leave out cookies and milk for Santa!

Pam

No comments: