Monday, February 25, 2013

Menu for week of February 25th



Hubby and I both had birthdays on the 23rd and 24th.  Unfortunately, I'm still getting over a cold, and he caught it on Friday, so we didn't get to go out and celebrate our birthdays on Saturday as planned.  We are shooting for this Saturday to celebrate and going to P.F. Chang's.  I love their lettuce wraps!

Here is my plan for feeding my family this week:

Breakfast-oatmeal, pancakes, cereal, etc.

Lunch-lovely leftovers, sammies and soup

Monday:  Spaghetti with Chicken Parm with Mozzarella, Salad (using frozen breaded chicken patties)

Tuesday:  Chicken and Dumplings, Jalapeno Corn Casserole, Green Beans, Cornbread Muffins

Wednesday:  (freezer meal) Ziti with Pasta, Salad

Thursday:  Breakfast for Dinner-Ham, Eggs, Pancakes

Friday:  Cheezy Chicken Bundles (eat some, freeze some), Corn Cobbettes, Noodles

Saturday:  P.F. Changs (I hope)

Sunday:  Turkey Burgers, Fries

That's my week.  How about you?  Go to I'm an Organized Junkie for 100's of menu plans.

Thanks for stopping by,

Pam

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm stopping by from Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday today for a blog visit.
Happy Belated Birthday!
Looks like there's going to be some delicious meals this week at your house.
This gal is always looking for recipe ideas and inspiration.
Thanks for participating in MPM!