Monday, February 18, 2013

Menu for week of February 18th

We had a romantic weekend away in Chattanooga and stayed at The Chattanoogan.  It was a very nice four star hotel. We had breakfast delivered to our room both mornings.  Friday night we had a late dinner in their restaurant, The Broad Street Grill.  It was delicious.  Unfortunately, I have a cold, and I was very tired and sniffling, and had a running/stuffy nose so we didn't get out and about to explore the city.  It was also cold and windy. I stayed in bed a got a lot of rest and took my cold meds.  But it was still good to get away for a little pampering and new surroundings.



Here is my plan for feeding my family this week:

Monday:  Beans and Franks, Mashed Potatoes, Cornbread

Tuesday:  (freezer meal) Spaghetti Casserole, Salad, Texas Toast

Wednesday:  Chicken Fajitas, Rice, Black Beans

Thursday:  Taco Soup

Friday:  Chicken Tenders, Fish Fillets, Tater Tots

Saturday:  (freezer meal)  Ziti with Smoked Sausage, Salad

Sunday:  Crock Pot Pork Chops, Stove Top Stuffing, Peas, Biscuits

That's my plan.  How about you?  Go to I'm an Organizing Junkie for 100's of menu plans every week.

Pam

No comments: