Friday, September 7, 2012

The Homeschool Mother's Journal

Happy Friday everyone.  I haven't participated in this blog hop for awhile and thought I would today.

In my life this week...my nephew is visiting with us and doing some odd jobs around the house.  I am most excited about my master bathroom and bedroom.  They are getting painted the nicest light blue you ever did see.  With my tannish tile my bathroom looks like the beach!

In our homeschool this week...just plugging along with our Switched on Schoolhouse curriculum.  It's 8th grade and starting to get more difficult. So glad I married a smart man!

Places we're going and people we're seeing...went to my mother-in-love's on Labor day for delicious hotdogs.  Robyn and I did some shopping this week but mainly we are working on projects here at home.

Things I'm working on...my daughter and I are starting a mother and daughter blog where we talk about makeup, nail polish, fashion and mainly girly stuff.  I thought it would be neat to have a younger and um, err, older perspective on these.  What do you think?

I'm cooking...see my menu posted every Monday and my occasional new recipe.

I'm grateful for...God's blessings on me and my family and the gorgeous weather we are experiencing.  I can't wait for the changing of the leaves, my favorite time of year.

I'm praying for...my husband to stay safe at work and driving to and from.  For our homeschool year (our last, as daughter will be returning to her Christian school for high school) to be successful.  










Thank you for stopping by Second Star Academy.  Please come and visit again soon.

Pam

No comments: