Monday, September 3, 2012

Menu for week of September 3rd


I know, I know, everyone is saying it, but where did August go?  Really.

Here is my menu plan for this week:

Today:  Hot Dog cookout wing ding at my MIL.  Yum.  We haven't had "dawgs" in a while.

Tuesday:  Meatballs (made with ground chicken), Pasta, Sauce, Zucchini Casserole (an old favorite)

Wednesday:  My famous Potato Soup and all the fixin's.

Thursday:  Pork Chops, Baby Carrots, Brussels Sprouts, Rice Pilaf

Friday:  Shredded BBQ Chicken (on buns or not), Corn on the Cob, Broccoli Salad

Saturday:  Ham and Cheese Quiche, Leftover Broccoli Salad, Muffins, Fruit

Sunday:  Hoping for a pizza day!

That's my week.  How about yours.  Go to  http://orgjunkie.com/blog   to 100's of menus every week.

Thanks for stopping by,

Pam

No comments: