Monday, August 20, 2012

Menu for week of August 20th


Okay, folks.  I've been in a slump, blog-wise.  I'm doing good to just get my menu posted.  And then, I don't always fix what I've planned.  I know we all do that from time to time, but geesh, lately it seems I'm always in the mood for something else.  Oh well.  Here is my PLAN for this week:

Monday:  Grilled Chicken Tenders, Broiled Asparagus, Salad

Tuesday:  Wild Rice and Chicken Soup (hubby loves this ), Fruit

Wednesday:  Going to my Mom's for her birthday and taking Chinese Take-out

Thursday:  Grilled Turkey Sausage with Peppers and Onions, Baked Beans

Friday:  Probably Pizza (daughter is have a friend over for a sleep over and this is what they usually want)

Saturday:  Grilled Chicken, Sauteed Squash and Sweet Onions, Corn on the Cob

Sunday:  Pork Chops, Brussels Sprouts, maybe some Mashed Red Potatoes

That's my week.  How about you?  Go to http://orgjunkie.com/blog to see 100's of plans.

Thanks for visiting Chaos Cottage!

No comments: