Monday, July 9, 2012

Menu for the week of July 9th


Monday:  (freezer meal-I love pulling dinners from the freezer!), Chicken and Broccoli Casserole, Salad, Bread Sticks

Tuesday:  (freezer meal) Blackberry Jam Chicken, Rice Pilaf, Asparagus, possibly more Bread Sticks

Wednesday:  Pinto Beans, Paula Deen's Aunt Peggy's Cucumber, Tomato and Onion Salad, Cornbread Muffins

Thursday:  Lasagna Roll-ups, Salad, Garlic Bread

Friday:  (freezer meal)  BBQ Chicken (crock pot), Deviled Eggs, BLT Pasta Salad

Saturday:  Chicken Burgers, Oven Fries, Strawberry Jello Parfaits

Sunday:  I think dinner out would be nice!

I'm trying several new recipes this week.  The Cucumber, Tomato and Onion Salad, BLT Pasta Salad and the Strawberry Jello Parfaits will all be a first for me.  None of them are weird and I expect them to be delicious.  If so, look for the recipes later this week.

Have a terrific week and thank you for stopping by.

Pam

No comments: