Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My most dreaded chore-groceries




I dread the trips to the grocery store. They wear me out. I do have foot pain, knee pain and back pain, so that is not unusual. It is my most dreaded chore.

Today, I went to our new Aldi's and then to Food City for some great bargains. I carry in about four sacks and then daughter and hubby bring in the rest. I figure if I plan the meals, cook the meals and buy the food, then they can carry in the groceries. ; 0

I am going to a couple more nearby stores tomorrow for some bargains and use some coupons. I try to do my "big" shopping every two or three weeks, depending on my energy and how I am feeling. My hubby is wonderful about picking up things that we run out of like bananas, milk, bread, cat food, etc. Now that he is working again, he can easily do this on his way home. I can't wait for my 12 year old to start driving! Won't that be wonderful?

What is your most dreaded chore?

No comments: