Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Baby it's cold outside!

We have had single digit temps here in East Tennessee. Brrr...so I'm keeping warm by the fire. I love building fires in our fireplace. Hubby doesn't like it much because he's the one who has to bring in the wood and take out the ashes. But I'm the one who builds the fire.

We have been going to bed earlier and rising earlier just as planned. I have been doing my daily bible reading, but generally the only thing getting done around here the last few days is loading and unloading the dishwasher, hand washing dishes, cooking meals, and doing laundry. It's just been so cold, I haven't wanted to attack any projects. I've mainly been staying under a fleece throw, laptop on my lap, fire in the fireplace and watching the telly. Hubby even did the grocery shopping for me this week. Isn't that nice?

Stay warm.

Pam

1 comment:

Marge said...

Ooh, I'm sorry it's so cold there!