Monday, June 28, 2010

Really?



It's Monday. It's a lazy day. I should be doing something productive. But, I'm not. How about you?

Daughter is on her laptop working on her school assignments. Hubby is on the couch watching tennis. Toby, our boy cat, is having fun attacking the stairs. I think the stairs are winning. And I am looking forward to a cup of coffee and perusing the menus for the week at http://orgjunkie.com/. It's the highlight of my week. Really.

At some point, I will get off my bum and reboot the dishwasher and take meat out of the freezer to thaw, get a shower and think about the things I should be doing. Really.

Maybe after that cup of ambition I will be motivated to do something else. Really.

Pam

2 comments:

Marge said...

I'm still sitting around in my PJs myself--maybe because I stayed up late watching "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button." I think I'll hit the shower now.

Becky said...

The humid weather gets us lazy at our house. Its not a good feeling.