Monday, March 22, 2010

My Menu for week of March 22nd




This week will be an easy menu for me as my family has a lot to do this week. Here is my simple and easy plan:

Monday:

Breakfast-Pop Tarts (I know, not so healthy, but fast and easy). Milk for dd and always coffee for hubby and I.

Lunch- Leftover soup and grilled cheese for hubby and I, packing a turkey sammie for dd and going to make cute little hillbilly teeth for dd. She will be really surprised. You cut up apple wedges and sprinkle with lemon juice if they are not going to be eaten right away, spread with peanut butter and put mini marshmallows between the two apple wedges and if you hold it up to your mouth it looks just like lips and teeth! It is really cute. I'll try to get a photo on here later.

Dinner-Pinto Beans, Fried Okra, Sour Cream Cornbread

Tuesday:

Breakfast-Chocolate Cheerios for dd, Pop Tarts for hubby, probably an Egg Sammie for me.

Lunch-leftovers

Dinner-Turkey Dawgs with Turkey Chili, Chips

Wednesday:

Breakfast-Pop Tarts for Hubby and Dd, Oatmeal for me

Lunch-Soup

Dinner-Pancakes, Bacon and Eggs

Thursday:

Breakfast- One Eyed Sailors, Link Sausage

Lunch- Sammies and Grapes and same for dd's packed school lunch

Dinner-Spaghetti, Lasagna Rolls (from the freezer), Green Veggie, Red Lobster Cheese Biscuits

Friday:

Breakfast- Toaster Strudels

Lunch - Leftovers for hubby and I; Soup and Sammie for dd's packed school lunch

Dinner-Hamburger Helper (made with ground chicken), Green Veggies, Rolls

Saturday:

Breakfast-Eggs, Biscuits, Sausage

Lunch - ? Maybe any leftovers that are found or pb sammies

Dinner - Pizza (either frozen bought on sale and with a coupon or take-out)

Sunday-On the road to Williamsburg, VA. We love to eat at Cracker Barrel on our way out of town, so that is a given. Whatever else we eat that day will be a surprise!

Go to organizedjunkie.com to view 100's of menus.

Pam

No comments: