Sunday, March 7, 2010

Menu for the week of March 8th




Wow, it's been a week since I've posted. This is my first post for March. Where does the time go?

Here is the plan for feeding my family this week. Breakfast will be Toaster Strudels and Pop Tarts and Cereal for hubby and daughter. I like peanut butter on whole wheat toast most mornings or eggs and toast.

Monday:

Lasagna Rolls (freezer meal), Salad, Red Lobster Cheese Biscuits

Tuesday:

Turkey Smoked Sausage, Fried Potatoes, Green Bean Casserole

Wednesday:

Chicken and Dumplings, Buttery Cooked Carrots, Corn Casserole (didn't get to this last week)

Thursday:

Turkey and Biscuit Pie (freezer meal) and any leftovers from Wednesday

Friday:

Quesadillas, Mexican Rice, Corn, Tortilla Chips and Salsa

Saturday:

Taco Soup (from the freezer), Tex-mex Biscuits

Sunday:

Ham, Macaroni and Cheese, Broccoli with Cheese Sauce, Salad, Rolls

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Everything sounds great! I didn't menu plan cause I had 2 teeth pulled this week, but I usually do.