Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Tablescape




On Valentines evening I prepared dinner and set the table in the dining room for our dinner. I made a cute and quick little tablescape with a Valentine's theme. The Princess and the Frog salt and pepper shakers have magnetic lips and are so cute. Reminds me of my dear hubby and I.

I set the table with my Princess House Fantasia Crystal, my Southern Living stainless, and my Colin Cowie golden chargers, napkin rings, and tray. Robyn really enjoyed having a "fancy" dinner with mom and dad.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Bab's Kitchen said...

Your cookies look so good.

Life Laugh Latte said...

Love your tablescape. So beautiful. Come by and watch our vlog version. Have a great day. Holly:)

Becky said...

Your tablescape looks so pretty Pam. The cookies look delicious too.

Bill said...

Just stopping by (late, sorry) to say congratulations on your first Tablescape Thursday post! You set a beautiful table, and it's wonderful that your daughter enjoyed it with you and your husband. Family meals on special occasions create such wonderful memories for children, don't they?

Bill