Monday, November 23, 2009

South Carolina this week

I will post some photos when we get home of our week here in South Carolina. We are usually here every Thanksgiving. It's nice and peaceful at the beach this time of year.

I have taken the time to plan out some work for myself and dh to do when we get back home. There is lots of work that needs to be done in our home to prepare for the Christmas season and even if it wasn't that time of year, it just needs to get done anyway. Dh is really gonna love me when we get home! lol I'll take those promised before and after photos too.

I will go ahead and post my menu for the week even though we are out of town. Yes, I even plan menus on vacation. I actually brought several freezer meals from home to cut down on costs.

Breakfasts here have included my famous Sausage and Cheese Muffins, (which I made before we left town), Cinnamon Rolls, Orange Rolls, Oatmeal, and breakfast from Hardees. Lunches are leftovers or soup and sammies. Here are my dinner plans for this week:

Monday: We had Sesame Chicken (OAMC recipe), Roasted Asparagus, Alfredo Fetticine, Salad and Rolls

Tuesday: Lazy Day Lasagna (another OAMC recipe), Salad, Garlic Bread

Wednesday: Leftover Lasagna dinner

Thursday: Turkey Dinner from a local grocer and I will add Stouffer's Macaroni and Cheese to the dinner to please dd

Friday: Leftovers day. Clean out the Fridge!

Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Pam















Saturday: On the road again!

Sunday: Something easy after church.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving Pam.